Sunday, June 21, 2009

Country

Soo i want to go to my g-ma's which i will probebly do tomorrow, but there is absolutly nothing to do! But u know how grandmas are, ur there angel, u can practicly con them in to anything... What should i go for this time a puppy? maybe!

I really do love my Grandma, family means the world to me, i dont get to see them much cause im always soo busy, but i cherish every moment i can! My grandpa has Diabeates, i dont know how to spell it but its a horriable thing. He is in the hospital alot! i feel really bad, he struggles with not only diabeates but arthritis and knee problems. It just breaks my heart, he is the most lovable man i know, he has alot of heart>3

Shelby is my first cousin on my dad's side of the family, she is the best, i hang out with her most of the time. but sometimes she annoys the heck out of me, she used to have anger problems but as she mautured they eventully faded away. She is really my big SWEETHEART!

My Grandparents house is out in the country, im a city girl but keeping up with city life can be tiring!But in the country its soo peacefully, its like know one else is there but me, in my own little world! they have a giant field that Shelby and i run around in to escape the chaos.
There is a little river that we love to wade in, yes there are leeches but we can burn them off... lol :)

I can remember the time shelby and I went down there to runaway from my little twin cousins Mike and Paige, we didnt really end up hiding, more like we ended up listening to ringtones and wading in the water. Sooo much fun, until they found us. u see grandma and grandpa dont like us running away from mike and Paige because they are little, about 6. They expect me and Shelby to take them everywhere, let them do everything we do... it gets frustrating soo we run! i actully get a thrill from it! we always get caught tho, which really sucks! But one day i am determined not to get caught! I love the Country, sometimes not going to my grandmas house makes me home sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment