Sunday, August 2, 2009

KYLIE!!!!

I have many best friends.. but only a few that are as close to me as this GIRL! HER NAME IS KYLIE!! I have gone to school with Kylie since i was in preschool, soo pretty much we have been together since forever! Kylie is the FUNNEST PERSON to be around! we were on the same team in 7th grade, soo i pretty much saw her 24/7. I rememer always getting in trouble with the teachers for talking to much to each other! haha everyday before class we would runn to each other in slow motion and hug each other! I could tell her everthing to... she was like my sister, i new that she wouldnt tell anyone my secrets! I wouldnt dare tell anyone hers either because i love her too much! KY is also the most beautiful girl i know! im soo jelous of her! :) i hope that in the future we r still best friends til the end of time! I LOVE YOU KY KY!

No comments:

Post a Comment