Sunday, August 2, 2009

SHYANNE!!!!!

The girl with the pretty brown hair is SHYANNE! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND,NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! hahaha We have had sooooo many memories together! i NEVER get board when im with her... she is like the other half of me! WITHOUT HER I WOULD DIE!!!! She is always,always.always there for me no matter what. I can tell her anything, and i no she will never judge me! I Just love spending time with her, church,shopping,swimming,school,lake. It doesnt matter where we r, as long as im with her im happy! GOSH... my first period,boy problems, friend problems, and family problems.... shes been there!!! I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH, i cant evern explain how much i love her! i really do think we r twins!!! haha we tell people we r sister!!! i seroiusly dont know what i would do without this WOMAN! I LOVE YOU JOSLINE!!! lol ( idk if i spelt it right) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment